O3 Machining Center
O3 is a 3-Axis CNC machining center with moving portal, especially designed for milling, drilling, threading and cutting bars or workpieces made of aluminium, PVC, light alloys and steel.
- Main structures made of electro-welded steel, normalized and worked with CNC machine tools.
- 3-Axis movement controlled by high-precision brushless servomotors.
- Electric spindle (4 kW in S1), with ISO 30 tool connection suitable for material removal processes during milling and drilling operations.
- Tool magazine holding up to 5 tools, mounted on the base of the machine.
- Clamps manual positioning (automatic positioning optional).
- Maximum workable length 3.3 meters
- Chips conveyor plate
- Full safety enclosure
- Angular head which allows machining operations on the lateral faces of the workpiece without its repositioning
- X AXIS LONGITUDINAL: 3450 mm (135.82 in)
- Y AXIS CROSS: 600 mm (23.6 in)
- Z AXIS VERTICAL: 265 mm (10.43 in)
- MACHINING OF THE WORKPIECE SIDES: Angular head
- AXIS ACCELERATION: X 1.5 m/sec²; Y 1.5 m/sec²; Z 2 m/sec²
- AXIS POSITIONING SPEED: X 40 m/min; Y 40 m/min; Z 15 m/min
- TOOL MAGAZINE CAPACITY: 5 positions
- MAXIMUM MILLING BLADE DIAMETER: 120 mm (4.72 in)
- NUMBER OF STANDARD VICES: 4
- VICES POSITIONING: manual (automatic optional)
- NUMBER OF STOP REFERENCES STANDARD: 1 manual
- VOLTAGE: 400 V triphase – 50/60 Hz
- SPINDLE MOTOR POWER S1: 4 kW (5,5 kW / 7,5 kW optional)
- ADJUSTABLE ELECTRO SPINDLE SPEED: 0-18000 rpm (0-24000 rpm optional)
- TOOL HOLDER: ISO 30
- SPINDLE COOLING SYSTEM: Electric fan
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 7 bar
- TOTAL INSTALLED POWER: 6 kW / 8kW
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS (DxWxH) mm – WEIGHT kg: 4600x1675x2260 mm – 1400 kg
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS (DxWxH) in – WEIGHT lb: 181.1x66x89 in – 3080 lb